Well, I've been making blankets, playing with Tunisian crochet and fondling yarn.
Not too many WIP's at the moment, more like Almost There's.
1. A baby blanket for a gift, need to finish off the border with some more pale grey.
2. A grape & cream striped pram blanket that just needs some loose ends sewn in
3. An aqua, green, yellow & white pram blanket. I think it needs some aqua in the border still. This photo really doesn't do the colours justice *sad face*
4. Some more Tunisian crochet cosies, these are now available in my Madeit.com.au store.
5. A red tone colour palette I'm playing with. Pretty sure this one is calling for a chevron blanket or a similar 1970's - ish style.
6. I've added more colours to the Sublime yarn (silk, cashmere, merino) I bought a while ago & I think it flows a lot better. I STILL don't know what kind of blanket to make with it! It's really difficult because I know this colour palette will either look fantastic or just wrong depending on the style I choose. And I don't want to mess up with such gorgeous yarn.
What are you working on?